SSF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSF2

This Forums is a UNOFFICIAL website for people to still work on their expansions.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expansion Request Section

Go down 
+5
spiderbites196
Heart of Steel
Rikudo Dakede
HunterxDragon
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Expansion Request Section Empty
PostSubject: Expansion Request Section   Expansion Request Section I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:43 am

If you are not so good at spriting, animating, or Expansion making just isn't your thing, yet you would like a Expansion Character that isn't already being designed in SSF2, you may request Expansions here.

NOTE: Just because you request an Expansion does not mean it will be picked up and created. Only if the reader likes the idea will it be picked up.

Ground Rules:
a) The requests are well worded.
b) They aren't fan characters or below-secondary characters.
c) A proper beginning for a plausible moveset is provided.
d) Do not request your character more than once if it is not picked up. Though you may request another character later on if need be.
e) Before requesting a character, please make sure your character is not on this list.

Pending Requests: (Can select from the following - Click Character name to see post)
Back to top Go down
https://ssf2expansion.board-directory.net
HunterxDragon

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Request Section   Expansion Request Section I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:51 pm

I want to make a request for an Expansion, I really have no idea what to do but I would try to help in whatever I could. And well I Desire this BLEACH character Grimmjow Jeagerjaques. I was thinking that he could use a punches/kicks and sword simple combo, a chargeable Cero for special technique that would turn into his Gran Rey Cero when charged to the max and that it could charge faster than Goku's Kamehameha but obviously do less damage, to be kinda like Ichigo's Getsuga Tenchou. His side specials could be like some pair of Balas, his down special maybe his roar sending away the opponents, his up special an uppercut to go up that would be followed by a down kick. His Final Smash could be Pantera. There he could use Gran Rey Cero as his special. His side special the Elbow Bullets. His up special the tornado kick. And his down special could be Desgarron. Its just an idea that could be improved. Thank You for reading!!
Back to top Go down
Rikudo Dakede

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Request Section   Expansion Request Section I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:33 pm

Hello there, I would like to suggest this NARUTO SHIPPUDEN character: "Sage Naruto".
I know that you may think that it would just be a Naruto's clone, but it would not!
My idea is this: This Naruto would be slightly stronger than the actual Naruto, even if it could have the same basic combo, it would have different specials.
Up Special: Summons a toad and jumps over it with a uppercut.
Neutral Special: (Uncharged) Twin Rasengan/ (Charged) Twin Rasenshuriken.
Down Special: Summons a giant toad to fall over the enemy.
Side Special: Throws a Rasenshuriken.
Final Smash: "Six-Tailed Naruto"
Up Special: Super-Powered Spinning Taloons.
Neutral Special: (Uncharged) Tailed Beast Ball/ (Charged) Super Tailed Beast Ball.
Down Special: Multiple Chakra Arms.
Side Special: Tailed Beast Roar.
I hope that you think about it and consider it, lots of Narutofans would be delighted if you made this character true.
Thanks for your time, until the next character!
Back to top Go down
Heart of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Request Section   Expansion Request Section I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:02 pm

Hello, this may sound kinda silly, since the character I want is a comic-book character and not a videogame character, but I think it would be amazing if you could add him to the game.
The character is noone more and noone less than:
SUPERMAN!!!!cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
His moveset could be based from his "Injustice: Gods among Us" moveset, and his Final Smash could be his Kryptonian Smash.
And I am sure that there is a good number of SSF2 fans that would love to see a real superhero on this game. Just saying.
IMO, Superman would be great Wink.
Back to top Go down
spiderbites196

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Request Section   Expansion Request Section I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:21 am

Spiderman.
His special:
Expansion Request Section Spidermanblack
Everyone will love this character.
Enough said.
Back to top Go down
spiderbites196

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Request Section   Expansion Request Section I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:27 am

Also, I know it's a long shot but, legolas from lord of the rings.
All his normal attacks 'P' could be with his two swords and his special attacks 'O' could all be with arrows (similar to link but not the same). His final smash attack could be a HUGE volley of arrows or something.
Expansion Request Section Legolas17%255B1%255D
Back to top Go down
lachieshocker

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Request Section   Expansion Request Section I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:44 am

The character I was thinking of is Dave Strider from Homestuck. Homestuck is a web adventure about a few kids who received a game in the mail. They began playing it and found that it will destroy the world if they do not win in time. Various hijinks ensue, including weapon making, monster fighting, and outfit modeling.
Anyway, Dave likes to wield swords, and he's a pretty cool kid.
Taunt 1: Fixes his sunglasses
Taunt 2: Double finger point followed by thumbs down
Taunt 3: Switches his shades with his brother's, then switches back.
Up Special: He does an "acrobatic f---ing somersault" and slices upwards
Neutral Special Uncharged: Throws a puppet at the enemy.
Neutral Special Charged: Throws a flaming puppet at the enemy.
Down Special: Pulls out Lil' Cal and uses him to counter an incoming attack.
Side Special: Dashes to pointed direction and slices, similar to Fox's side special
Final Smash: God Tier: Dave enters the God Tier and with his appropriate Knight of Time outfit, due to him being a Time player, he can slow the flow of time, create paradox clones of himself which do whatever he just did to his opponent, and overall kinda own.
God Tier Up Special: Jumps high into the air and slashes downwards, like Kirby.
God Tier Neutral Special: Summons a paradox clone via Time Tables to bring his opponent back to previous area, which then does exactly what just happened previously.
God Tier Down Special: Pulls out Calsprite and if an opponent attacks, they are launched by Calsprite.
God Tier Side Special: Powerful dashing slash to the direction done with his sword.
God Tier Taunt: Breaks his sword accidentally (he tends to break swords) and says "Shit." then pulls out an identical one.
Us Homestuck fans would love to see Dave Strider into SSF2 as an expansion character, along with maybe a couple of other characters. Thanks in advance, to anyone who would like to make this for us!

Expansion Request Section 00613_2

Back to top Go down
VersusXIII

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Request Section   Expansion Request Section I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:37 am

Super Sayain 4 Goku. For players who want to play as a much stronger Goku or want a challenging opponent to fight against(like a boss).
NSpecial : 10x Kamahameha, with a weaker Quick Kamahameha used by double tapping Special.
SSpecial: Enhanced Ki Blast or Dragon Fist.
USpecial: Instant Transmission: Faster version of SSJ Goku's Instant Transmission.
DSpecial: Wild Sense: Causes Goku to flicker briefly similar to Instant Transmission but without teleporting, if attacked he will teleported based on player direction imput and counter. Can hold Special to maintain the effect a little longer.
Final Smash: Vegeta appears to fuse with Goku and become SSJ4 Gogeta. Extremely difficult to survive against as his attacks are all very deadly.
N special: 10x Big Bang Kamahameha
S special: Ultimate Impact: High speed rush like Kaioken Goku, Gogeta does combo if an opponent is hit by it. Doesn't become helpless.
U special: USpecial: Instant Transmission: Faster version of SSJ4 Goku's Instant Transmission.
DSpecial: Wild Sense: Causes Gogeta to flicker briefly similar to Instant Transmission and counter any attack during the effect.

Magus from Chrono Trigger, like an upgraded Black Mage. Uses larger scale Fire/Ice/Lightning/Dark spells and a scythe for attacks. Black Hole for a larger version of Megaman's Black Hole. Final Smash: Dark Matter:Deals unavoidable damage to all opponents like Flare but can't be shielded.

Noctis Lucis Caelum from FFXV after it comes out. Ultimate Final Fantasy character.
Neutral specials based on Linkform/Ex Arts, changes based on weapon
Side Special uses magic as a projectile, chargeable to raise spells level like Black Mage, may also change with weapon(When gun is equipped, S Special is a short range aoe, otherwise it's a projectile)
Down Special for weapon change(like megaman d special), Noctis can change his fighting style on demand. He can use swords, greatswords, axes, spears, daggers, and guns. Final Smash: Possibly a Dissidia style EX mode that lasts about 15 seconds and ends with him summoning Leviathan or other powerful summon.
Back to top Go down
nin10do

nin10do

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Request Section   Expansion Request Section I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:06 pm

Shadow the hedgehog.

charged left/right: charged punch
charged up: upper cut
charged down:punch both directions
special normal:homing attack
special left/right:shooting a gun
special up:spring jump (basically sonic's special up attack)
special down: teleport (similar to metaknight)
all air attacks: are basically sonic's air attacks   
final smash:chaos control (shadow takes out a chaos emeralds then says "chaos control" then  it slows down the opponents for 25 seconds)
Back to top Go down
GreninjaPKMN

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Request Section   Expansion Request Section I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:30 pm

I would like to see Steve from Minecraft
His combo attacks are punches that all end with a kick
Charged side:Brutal Kick
Charged down:Slams the ground with his Shovel
Charged up:Brutal Punch
Neutral Special:Swings his iron axe at the enemy;Charged:Throws his iron axe
Side Special:Throws a random ore (ex:gold)
Down Special:Takes out his Shovel,digs down,then immediately pops out hurting any close opponents
Up Special:Takes a piece of long piece chain and latches on to the nearest surface
Final Smash:Becomes Herobrine
Herobrine Neutral Special(Not Charged):Places TNT(Charged):Spawns an exploding creeper
Herobrine Side:Throws a diamond sword
Herobrine Down:Slams his supercharged shovel to the ground causing opponents to fly
Herobrine Up: Teleporting Uppercut
Taunt 1:Shows Of a Diamond
Taunt 2: Places a crafting table and crafts
Taunt 3:Eats a piece of Steak
Herobrine Taunt:Makes a giant trap that collapses immediately

Hope you make it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Request Section   Expansion Request Section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expansion Request Section
Page 1 of 1